Android Enterprise: An error occurred creating Android Kiosk and Task device enrollment profile token

I have the following error when enabling Android Enterprise on an Intune blade

Location: Microsoft Intune > Device enrollment - Android for Work enrollment > Android enrollment
Action: When I select “Agree” next to “I grant Microsoft permission to send both user and device information to Google”
Error: An error occurred creating Android Kiosk and Task device enrollment profile token. Request ID: xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have also replicated this issue on another tenant that was originally Android Enterprise enabled, after removing the association with Google I was unable to add it back again.

Has someone else recently implemented this feature (I believe this started happening in the last few days) or is able to confirm they are seeing the same fault?

Note: I have a support ticket open with Microsoft, user permissions do not seem to be the issue (unless there is a permissions I can not set form the GUI)

This issue self resolved over a couple of weeks.

I suspect this could have related to the up and coming Android Enterprise COSU release code.