MaaS360 now includes IBM Cloud Identity (IDaaS) as part of it’s Essentials (entry suite).
Some of the key features of this integration are as follows:
- Single Sign-on (SSO) to Web / SaaS apps on mobile: Users do not have to enter credentials on any app to authenticate
- Conditional Access Management: Enforces only entitled users and devices to access SaaS apps
- Easy onboarding and provisioning: Administrators can spin up a new instance of IBM Cloud Identity from the -MaaS360 portal by providing very basic information
- Easy Identity Federation: Leverage pre-integrated connectors in CI to easy integrate with SaaS apps
- Threat Management: Powered by XForce Exchange, CI provides risk data for apps
Interoperability: Leverage existing investments in identity solutions by integrating with several Identity Providers