Unable to login into any Internet webpage using WorxWeb
WorxWeb is using secure browse and the external traffic is sent via a proxy that require authentication. Login attempts into any external website are unsuccessful.
Netscaler does not submit the form data in a POST request after answering authentication challenges for the proxy.
- Netscaler submits a POST request that contains form data
- Proxy issues authentication challenge
- Netscaler answers authentication challenge
- Netscaler submits the POST request again after authenticating, however this time form data is missing
This is a known issue with a netscaler, looks like solution is to upgrade to netscaler 11.1
POST content sent by WorxWeb through SecureBrowse for forms authentication is not passed to the back-end server under the following set of conditions:
- A traffic policy is on the NetScaler appliance routes traffic coming from the WorxWeb clients that connect to a proxy through SecureBrowse.
- The proxy requires authentication for every request.