Windows 10 1709 release on October 17th, as this is a major release I wanted to highlight some of the new MDM related features.
Added new CSP in Windows 10, version 1709.
- Firewall - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/firewall-csp
- Windows Defender Application Guard - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/windowsdefenderapplicationguard-csp
Additions and new Functionality
- Enroll a Windows 10 device automatically using Group Policy
- Changes to; Policy, Bit Locker, Office, Device Manageability, Assigned Access, Devices Status, VPNv2
New in Settings
- Increased visibility during the MDM Enrollment process
- User visibility of MDM Policies, Profiles and Applications
- Ability to easily create Advanced Diagnostic Reports
Source - Windows 1709 CSP info; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/mdm/new-in-windows-mdm-enrollment-management#whatsnew1709